Manhattan through Spiritual, Southern, Single eyes

Quote

O make me Thine forever;
And, should I fainting be,
Lord, let me never, never
Out live my love to Thee.

written by Bernard of Clairvaux in the 12th Century

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New York Bridal Shower



If I've learned nothing else over the last several months of my life, I should know that I am incredibly loved. Friends and family have gone out of their way over and over again to celebrate this very special season in our lives. I feel like every time I see my friends I just need to hug and thank them again for spoiling me and making me feel like the bride to be. I know that many people do not get celebrated this significantly and personally. I actually told friends we should throw showers when ladies turn 30...married or not!! I've already shared about my NC showers and how loved I felt there. You can see that post here.

The hostesses of my New York Shower did a great job of making things pink and lovely. What amazing friends!!!

Bethany, Amy, Ashley, Adriana
The Invitation....



The decor and yummy food....







Chris (Bethany's sweet Mama) made this cake. I could have eaten the whole thing! Not a crumb left of it.
Big life transition moments cause for lots of personal evaluation and reflection in me. If heaven is at all like spending time with this group of women...I can't wait! They love me so so so well. They made New York my home and that is near impossible with a place like NYC. I love you ladies. Thank you for all you did for me and throwing me a shower I will never forget.

Sandi, Abby, Amy

Bethany, Amy, Chris

Adriana had the ladies go around and share funny stories and significant things they remember. What a gift! I'll never forget this!


Community Group Family!

Community Group Family now!

Erin, Robyn, Abby, Daniela, Amy

New York Family (minus the guys!)


Each friend made a page in a book with a note and picture. Something I'll always treasure! Thank you!!!!
Friends also brought cards and gift cards for Corey and I. What thoughtfulness! Thank you so much!

Most all of these photos are from Bethany Griffith. You should check out her blog. She posted about this shower too.

No comments: