Manhattan through Spiritual, Southern, Single eyes

Quote

O make me Thine forever;
And, should I fainting be,
Lord, let me never, never
Out live my love to Thee.

written by Bernard of Clairvaux in the 12th Century

Friday, March 22, 2013

Engagement Party and Bridal Showers

Hello friends and family! Corey and I have been so loved. We wanted to share some of the recent pictures of celebrating our engagement season. 

Thanks to everyone for celebrating with us and for so many of you who have hosted, made food, given gifts, written notes, etc. We are so grateful for you.

Counting down the days to May 11th.


Thanks, sweet Daniela! I sure have!














1 comment:

Karen Mashmoor said...

Congratulations dear Amy! What an exciting time for you and your family! Your Mama's baby girl Is getting married! It warmed my heart to see the pictures of your family and your extremely short fiancé ! Hahaha! He's so tall and handsome!
Love to you and hug your parents for me,
Karen