Manhattan through Spiritual, Southern, Single eyes

Quote

O make me Thine forever;
And, should I fainting be,
Lord, let me never, never
Out live my love to Thee.

written by Bernard of Clairvaux in the 12th Century

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bachelorette Celebrations

The weekend before I left New York my friends threw me an incredible "Frenchie Bachelorette" party. We gathered at Katherine, Robyn and Monica's apartment. We had yummy snacks and chatted for a while. Then the ladies had me play a game where I had to guess Corey's answers to a series of questions. If I got one wrong, I had to put a piece of gum in my mouth. Corey, of course, didn't give the easiest answers so I ended up with I think 14 pieces of Juicy Fruit gum in mouth. GROSS!














We also opened gifts and played another silly but cute game. I can't believe how spoiled I am!


After the fun at the apartment, we went up to Prohibition on Columbus & West 84th and heard a great band that played a lot of recent covers. We danced and sang and had a blast!




We totally got photobombed by strangers! Ha!!


I had another "Bachelorette" celebration the Thursday evening before the wedding. My sweet friends/Bridesmaids took me to dinner and spoiled (and embarrassed!) me again with honeymoon goodies.



Love you ladies so much!


No comments: