Manhattan through Spiritual, Southern, Single eyes

Quote

O make me Thine forever;
And, should I fainting be,
Lord, let me never, never
Out live my love to Thee.

written by Bernard of Clairvaux in the 12th Century

Monday, July 22, 2013

Ladies & Bridesmaids Brunch

It was such a joy to plan a special brunch for friends who mean so much to me. Aunts, cousins, middle school friends, college friends, NY friends, new sis in laws, mom, new mom in law, new nieces, NY mom, my 2nd mama. A moment in my life where I was able to gather such significant people all in one room to love on them.



My aunt hosted us for the brunch at her beautiful home on Lake Norman.









In true Aunt Jeanette fashion, she decorated in very memorable ways :). So cute!


There were bridesmaids dresses lining the driveway. I've been in like 14 weddings so this was very fitting :).


Ladies praying....

Alexander ladies
 

Bridesmaids & NY friends

Bridesmaids


 NYC friends

Sylvestre ladies

A few significant things we did at the brunch were eat yummy food, pray, the ladies signed my wedding shoes and I had the ladies sit in a circle and I shared a word or phrase that I thought of for each person. A day I'll never forget. 



Thanks so much to my aunts and cousins for hosting this very special day!

*Thanks to Darla & Bethany for the pics!

No comments: